How To Get A Suppressor Faster With Brandon Madox – CEO Of Silencer Central
This is Huntin’ Land, the podcast for landowners and land hunters. If you like to stay up to date on hunting tactics, land management, land values, and land market dynamics, this is the podcast for you. The big news in the world of suppressors right now is that suppressor wait times look like they are about to go down significantly. On today’s show, Joe and Clint discuss how you can take advantage of these changes with Brandon Maddox, CEO of Silencer Central. Brandon will explain the changes in suppressors happening now, how to buy a suppressor, how to get a suppressor faster, and how Silencer Central stays ahead in the ever-changing world of suppressor regulation.
As a landowner, it is important to know what your land is worth. You may find yourself asking the questions like, “how much is my land worth today,” “how much is my land worth per acre,” “how much is timberland worth,” “what is my farmland worth,” “how much is agricultural land worth,” and other such questions. Many factors go in to determining the value of land and seeking out the wisdom of experts is a great place to find the answers to your questions.
Each week, on the Huntin’ Land Podcast, we will bring in various experts to help provide answers to the important questions landowners have.
- How long does it take to get a suppressor and why is it so slow?
- What Changes are happening that are going to speed up the process?
- How is this going to affect suppressor sales in the short and long term
The Suppressor Buying Process
- What’s step #1? What states are suppressors NOT legal in right now?
- Does it take longer to get a suppressor if you register it in a (trust, corporation, or individually)?
- Why would someone choose one over the other?
Buying a Suppressor
- Can I go online right now and buy a suppressor?
- How to get a suppressor tax stamp?
- Do I have to get a tax stamp before, concurrently, or after I purchase the suppressor?
- Is there any reason to wait any longer?
- More information on picking the right suppressor and getting the process started?
This week’s show has been brought to you by Joe Baya and Clint Flowers, members of the top producing team at National Land Realty, the fastest growing and most innovative land brokerage in the nation. With hunting season right around the corner and interest rates at historic lows, now is a great time to be buying or selling land. If you want to learn more, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-NLR-LAND.
Tune in each week as we bring in various experts to help provide answers to important land owner questions like, “how much is my land worth today,” “how much is my land worth per acre,” “how much is timberland worth,” “what is my farmland market worth,” “how much is agricultural land worth,” and other such questions. Many factors go in to determining the value of land and seeking out the wisdom of experts is a great place to find the answers to your questions.