How to Keep People Off Your Property
This is Huntin’ Land, the podcast for landowners and land hunters. If you like to stay up to date on hunting tactics, land management, land values, and land market dynamics, this is the podcast for you. On this episode, Joe and Clint talk with Josh Phifer, CEO of Barn Owl Tech, about how to keep people off your property, what you can do legally to prevent people from coming on your property, catching trespassers who already are, and the steps you need to take when you do. Josh gives some great insights on this common property problem and fills us in on his company Barn Owl Tech and some of its available products.
As a landowner, it is important to know what your land is worth. You may find yourself asking the questions like, “how much is my land worth today,” “how much is my land worth per acre,” “how much is timberland worth,” “what is my farmland worth,” “how much is agricultural land worth,” and other such questions. Many factors go in to determining the value of land and seeking out the wisdom of experts is a great place to find the answers to your questions.
Each week, on the Huntin’ Land Podcast, we will bring in various experts to help provide answers to the important questions landowners have.
Why Should We be Concerned About Trespassers?
– reasons landowners should be aware of with regards to trespassing, like can a trespasser sue you if they are injured on your property, etc.
– “horror stories” as they relate to trespassing
How to Keep Trespassers Off Your Land
– How to secure rural property from trespass?
– How to stop atv trespassers?
– How to stop a trespassing neighbor?
– Do trespassing laws differ by state? Where can someone go to learn posted land laws for their state?
How to Set up a Trail Camera for Security
– Should you hide your camera or notify that “you are being recorded”
– What should you do to prevent theft of the security camera?
– Where should you set up your camera to monitor for trespassing?
How to Confront Trespassers
– How to get someone off your land safely and legally?
What Can you Do if Someone Trespasses on your Property
– Is camera evidence of trespassing enough to prosecute?
– What do you need to capture to be able to prosecute?
Selecting the Best Trail Camera for Security
– What features should a security camera have that a trail camera does not. I.E. can one be used for both?
This week’s show has been brought to you by Joe Baya and Clint Flowers, members of the top producing team at National Land Realty, the fastest growing and most innovative land brokerage in the nation. With hunting season right around the corner and interest rates at historic lows, now is a great time to be buying or selling land. If you want to learn more, shoot us an email at email@example.com or call us at 855-NLR-LAND.
Tune in each week as we bring in various experts to help provide answers to important land owner questions like, “how much is my land worth today,” “how much is my land worth per acre,” “how much is timberland worth,” “what is my farmland market worth,” “how much is agricultural land worth,” and other such questions. Many factors go in to determining the value of land and seeking out the wisdom of experts is a great place to find the answers to your questions.